AHA ACLS Course
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION ACLS PROVIDER COURSE
The ACLS Provider course provides the knowledge and skills needed to evaluate and manage an adult with signs and symptoms of "Acute Coronary Syndromes", "Stroke", abnormal heart rhythms, and cardiac arrest.
You will receive your course completion card the same day you pass the course.
How to enroll:
Please call our Office for available dates as we update our site list the date we have open regularly 310-219-0779
AHA now requires student bring to class original current AHA BLS CPR card to take AHA ACLS PROVIDER class.
Our AHA Training Center requires us to send them a copy of the front and back of your current original BLS CPR card. If you do not have a current BLS CPR card, you may complete your BLS CPR class immediately after ACLS class for an additional $42; paid in person the day of ACLS class.
AHA NOW REQUIRES ALL STUDENTS TO BRING OR EMAIL AHA 2020 ACLS PRETEST BEFORE CLASS with a minimum score of 70%
You will receive your AHA ACLS PROVIDER course completion card the same day you successfully complete the course.
CPRfun Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, and agree, to the following refund policy:
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.