PALS Full Course (non-renewal)
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) PEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (PALS) Full Day Course is for first time students or students with AHA PALS cards expired for more than a month. PALS Full COURSE FEE IS $202.
AHA PALS course is an advanced class designed to teach physicians, nurses, medics and other medical professionals that are involved in responding to emergencies involving to children and infants with respiratory problems, shock, abnormal heart rhythms, and cardiac arrest.
How to enroll:
Registration is possible to be completed online and please call for update class dates to complete registration. (310) 219-0779
AHA now requires student bring to class original current AHA BLS CPR card to take PALS class.
Our AHA Training Center requires us to send them a copy of the front and back of your current original BLS CPR card. If you do not have a current BLS CPR card, you may complete your BLS CPR class immediately after PALS class for an additional $40; paid in person the day of PALS class.
AHA NOW REQUIRES ALL STUDENTS TO BRING OR EMAIL AHA 2020 PALS PRETEST BEFORE CLASS:
Call our office and we will answer your questions (310) 219-0779.
You will receive your AHA PALS course completion card the same day you successfully complete the course.
CPRfun Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, and agree, to the following refund policy:
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.