Childcare: 16 Hrs - CPR, First Aid, Preventive Health & Safety & 1 Hour of Nutrition
This 16 hour course is required for persons opening a child care home or child care center as well as directors and supervisors of childcare center. Please Call before enrolling!
The 16 hour Course consists of three classes: 4 hrs of Pediatric CPR, 4 hrs of Pediatric First Aid, and 7 hrs of Health, Safety, 1 Hour of Nutrition, and Lead Poison Prevention for Childcare Providers .
This course is approved by State of California Community Care Licensing for a license for a family childcare or a childcare center.
Please call the office for the CPR & FA class times and to schedule an appointment for the Preventive Health class.
Please bring your online receipt to class.
Your Course Completion Certificate Includes the State of California Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA) Purple Course Approval Sticker with the serial number assigned to you and will be recorded in the Official Records of the EMSA in Sacramento, California. Call 310-219-0779 for more information.
CPRfun Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.