California Preventive Health, Safety & Nutrition
This 8 hour course is required for persons opening a child care home or child care center as well as directors and supervisors of childcare center.
Lead Poisoning Prevention
1 hour of nutrition for child care providers
7 hours of preventive health and safety for child care providers
This training includes injury prevention, nutrition, common childhood illness, child abuse detection, prevention, behavior guidelines, caring for children with special needs and caring for mildly ill children. We offer the EMSA approved course with the purple EMSA sticker attached. Our courses are accepted by State of California, Child Care Licensing.
This course is offered from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on the dates listed below. Seating is limited and prepayment is required to reserve your seat in the class. After you've paid online, call our office to make sure your name is on the list of people who have reserved seats in the class. Print out your receipt and bring it to class on the date you've selected. Please call if you have any questions 310-219-0779
CPRfun Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.