AHA Instructor Certification Course
This course is an American Heart Association Instructor training allowing candidates to focus on the specialized information they need to teach in their chosen discipline. Instructor training courses are available in:
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS HCP)
- Heart Saver CPR/AED & First Aid
By indicating your acceptance, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
Cancellation / No Show Policy
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class, for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class, any students that are disruptive, refuse to follow directions and/or participate during class, or are expelled by CPRfun Staff for any reason . However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* Refunds for the AHA Instructor Course, for any reason, will be issued, minus a $100 administrative fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.
* The American Heart Association Instructor course does not include any Annual Training Center Affiliation fees.