PALS 1 Day Renewal Course
American Heart Association (AHA) Pediatric Advanced Life Suppport (PALS) Renewal Course is designed for students that have an original AHA PALS card that has not expired for more than a month and want to renew it. PALS UPDATE Fee is $182.00
AHA PALS course is an advanced class designed to teach physicians, nurses, medics and other medical professionals how to respond to emergencies involving children and infants with respiratory problems, shock, abnormal heart rhythms, and cardiac arrest.
How to enroll:
Registration can be completed on the website and call for date confirmation is required. 310-219-0779
AHA now requires students bring to class original current AHA BLS CPR card to take PALS class.
Our AHA Training Center requires us to send them a copy of the front and back of your current original BLS CPR card. If you do not have a current BLS CPR card, you may complete your BLS CPR class immediately after PALS class for an additional $42; paid in person the day of PALS class.
AHA NOW REQUIRES ALL STUDENTS TO BRING OR EMAIL AHA 2015 PALS PRETEST BEFORE CLASS:
Call our office and we will answer your questions (310) 219-0779.
You will receive your AHA PALS course completion card the same day you successfully complete the course.
CPRfun Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, and agree, to the following refund policy:
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.