PALS Private Course
PALS Private Course;
PALS course is an advanced class designed to teach students how to respond to children with respiratory problems, shock, abnormal heart rhythms, and cardiac arrest. Course Fee $302.00
How to enroll:
Pre-register on our site andCall our office (310) 219-0779 and arrange for a date and time to take the course.
AHA now requires student bring to class original current AHA BLS CPR card to take PALS class.
Our AHA Training Center requires us to send them a copy of the front and back of your current original BLS CPR card. If you do not have a current BLS CPR card, you may complete your BLS CPR class immediately after PALS class for an additional $42; paid in person the day of PALS class.
AHA NOW REQUIRES ALL STUDENTS TO BRING OR EMAIL AHA 2020 PALS PRETEST BEFORE CLASS:
You will receive your AHA PALS course completion card the same day you successfully complete the course.
CPRfun Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, and agree, to the following refund policy:
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.