ACLS Online with Skills Test
AHA ACLS Online is the official American Heart Association (AHA) Self-Directed Comprehensive eLearning Program. Allows students to take the ACLS course on a computer, instead of attending a traditional, classroom based course. Course Fee $272.00.
Once you have passed the online exam, print your AHA certificate of completion & bring it to Skills Check along with your unexpired BLS card.
Please feel free to give us call for any questions regarding this program.
CPRfun Refund Policy
By purchasing this course on our website, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* Registration cancellations more than 48 hours prior to the enrolled class date, will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $127 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.