AHA PALS ONLINE WITH SKILLS TEST SESSION
AHA PALS ONLINE WITH SKILLS TEST SESSION $272.00. Learn how to manage respiratory problems, shock, signs and symptoms of tachycardia, bradycardia and cardiac arrest in infants and children with AHA's online learning system. Print out your on line course completion certificate and call our office (310) 219-0779 and make an appointment for your hands on skills testing session in our classrooms.
Bring your course completion certificate and unexpired AHA BLS Provider card to your skills session. If you do not have a current BLS card, you may stay after the skills session and complete the BLS Provider course and receive your BLS Card for an additional $42.
CPRfun Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, and agree, to the following refund policy:
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.