CPR /AED & FIRST AID FOR COMMUNITY & WORK PLACE (Online)
THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CPR/AED & FIRST AID FOR COMMUNITY & WORK PLACE VIRTUAL TRAINING.
This online course is allows to complete the training at your own pace.
This course is for non-medical providers such as: coaches, personal trainers, office workers, industrial, commercial and hard hat construction workers, and teachers for kindergarten through high school.
Pre-school teachers and family child care providers are required to take a special class: click on the CHILD CARE ICON to take that class.
Health care providers, EMT's, physicians, nurses are required to take BLS CPR AED: click on that icon to take that class.
CPRfun Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
* Registration cancellations will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations more than 30 days from date of registration will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and must be PICKED UP IN PERSON.
* No refunds will be issued for Private Class cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.