- CPR/AED & FIRST AID FOR THE COMMUNITY AND WORKPLACE
- CPR & AED FOR COMMUNITY & WORK PLACE
CPR & AED FOR COMMUNITY & WORK PLACE
This course is for non-medical providers such as: coaches, personal trainers, office workers, industrial, commercial and hard hat construction workers, and teachers for kindergarten through high school.
Pre-school teachers and family child care providers are required to take a special class: click on the CHILD CARE ICON to take that class.
Health care providers, EMT's, physicians, nurses are required to take BLS CPR AED: click on that icon to take that class.
You may pay at the door the day of class no reservation required. If you pay online, print your receipt and bring it to class on any of the dates and times shown on the list below; no reservation required. You must take the class within 30 days of your payment online or pay a $50 rescheduling fee.
Refund PolicyBy making your purchase on this website, you understand, agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by CPRfun check and mailed to the address you provide.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.
I’m looking for an workplace safety course near me — does CPRfun have anything?
We have CPR and first aid training courses in Los Angeles, Lawndale and Torrance. Inquire further to see about booking a training course near you.